The Official Vitamin/Mineral Supplement of the
ANRC Essentials is an improved version of a vitamin/mineral supplement demonstrated to greatly improve nutritional status of children and adults with autism in a major randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled research study at Arizona State University (ASU).
Highlights of published 3 month study - Click Here
Highlights of 12 month treatment study - Click Here
Research on the development of ANRC Essentials - Click Here
"We used the results of several previous studies of individual nutrients to design a comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral supplement that could improve many different aspects of nutritional status. We have been doing research on vitamins and minerals for children with autism for over 10 years, and we are very pleased to see that research culminate in the release of ANRC Essentials."
--Prof. James Adams, Ph.D., director of the Autism/Asperger's Research Program at Arizona State University
ANRC Essentials contains over 30 important nutrients, including:
- Many vitamins and minerals at doses determined to be optimal based on research studies
- Highly-bioavailable forms of all ingredients, so that they are well-absorbed
- Special ingredients for individuals with ASD
- Methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF) – one of the most bioavailable forms of folic acid
- High amounts of vitamin B12, which works in conjunction with MTHF
- Strong antioxidant support
- Strong glutathione support
- Strong mitochondrial support
- Excellent source of sulfate, which is usually low in ASD
- Two sources of carnitine, to provide energy for the body and the brain
- Mixed vitamin E (primarily gamma tocopherol, which is the primary form in fruits and vegetables)
- Mixed carotenoids (the precursor for making vitamin A, using the best natural source – algae)
- Two forms of vitamin B6 (both pyridoxal HCl and P5P) for optimal B6 metabolism
- Lithium – many children with autism/ASD and their mothers have low levels of lithium. For more information see here.
ANRC Essentials undergoes extensive laboratory testing per FDA guidelines to ensure that it is:
1Free of all common allergens, including gluten, dairy/casein, eggs, soy, corn, fish/shellfish, peanuts, and nuts.
2Exceptionally pure. We carefully test and then select raw materials that are the purest forms available.
3Free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, fillers, and GMOs.