Capsules can be opened and used like the powder since they are from the same blend and the only difference is the capsule itself.
ANRC Essentials Plus contains over 30 important nutrients, including:
- Many vitamins and minerals at doses determined to be optimal based on research studies.
- Highly-bioavailable forms of all ingredients, so that they are well-absorbed.
- Special ingredients for individuals with ASD.
- Methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF as L-5-Methylfolate calcium salt) – one of the most bioavailable forms of folic acid.
- High amounts of vitamin B12, which works in conjunction with MTHF.
- Strong antioxidant support.
- Strong glutathione support.
- Strong mitochondrial support.
- Excellent source of sulfate, which is usually low in ASD.
- L-Carnitine, to provide energy support for the body and the brain.
- Mixed carotenoids (the precursor for making vitamin A) which can be slowly converted to vitamin A if needed and some pre-formed vitamin A as retinyl.
- Two forms of vitamin B6 (both pyridoxal HCl and P5P) for optimal B6 metabolism.
- Lithium – many children with autism/ASD and their mothers have low levels of lithium. For more information see here.
- Four forms of vitamin B3 (niacin, niacinamide, NADH, and nicotinamide riboside), to ensure substantial increase in NADH, the bioactive form of B3. Note that our previous study (Adams 2011) found NADH was significantly lower in ASD, and a recent study found nicotinamide riboside was significantly lower in children with ASD.
- Taurine (as magnesium taurate), which is important for calming over-excited neurons, a common problem in most children and adults with ASD, and is recommended in the book Autism: Effective Biomedical Treatments, by Dr. Sidney Baker and Dr. Jon Pangborn
ANRC Essentials undergoes extensive laboratory testing per FDA guidelines to ensure that it is:
- Free of all common allergens, including gluten, dairy/casein, eggs, soy, corn, fish/shellfish, peanuts, and nuts.
- Exceptionally pure. We carefully test and then select raw materials that are the purest forms available.
- Free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, fillers, and GMOs.
Directions: take with meal (to prevent stomach upset). Keep container sealed. Store in a cool / dry location.
Dosage: Begin at a low dosage and gradually increase to the dosage listed below over 4 weeks. You can use a lower dosage if preferred.
30 pounds: 1/2 scoop, 3x a day.
60 pounds: 1 scoop, 3x a day.
90 pounds: 1 1/4 scoops, 3x a day.
Adults: 1 3/4 scoops, 3x a day.
****Capsules can be opened and used like powder as they are from the same blend and the only difference is the capsule itself.****
Click Here for a Printable PDF of our Dosing Guide and Supplement Facts
Resource article from TACA on "Getting Kids to take Vitamins and Medication"
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to consumption if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, or are taking any prescription medication. Use only as directed.
Please note that the original version of ANRC Essentials Powder is no longer available. The Plus version is the original with added improvements based on current research.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.