Highlights of published 12 month study
Highlights of published 3 month study
Research on the development of ANRC Essentials
Physician Testimonial | Parent Testimonials
ANRC Essentials Plus contains over 30 important nutrients, including:
- Many vitamins and minerals at doses determined to be optimal based on research studies.
- Highly-bioavailable forms of all ingredients, so that they are well-absorbed.
- Special ingredients for individuals with ASD.
- Methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF as Quatrefolic®) – one of the most bioavailable forms of folic acid.
- High amounts of vitamin B12, which works in conjunction with MTHF.
- Strong antioxidant support.
- Strong glutathione support.
- Strong mitochondrial support.
- Excellent source of sulfate, which is usually low in ASD.
- L-Carnitine, to provide energy for the body and the brain.
- Mixed vitamin E (primarily gamma-tocopherol, which is the primary form in fruits and vegetables).
- Mixed carotenoids (the precursor for making vitamin A) and some pre-fromed vitamin A as retinyl.
- Two forms of vitamin B6 (both pyridoxal HCl and P5P) for optimal B6 metabolism.
- Lithium – many children with autism/ASD and their mothers have low levels of lithium. For more information see here.
- Four forms of vitamin B3 (niacin, niacinamide, NADH, and nicotinamide riboside), to ensure substantial increase in NADH, the bioactive form of B3. Note that our previous study (Adams 2011) found NADH was significantly lower in ASD, and a recent study found nicotinamide riboside was significantly lower in children with ASD.
ANRC Essentials undergoes extensive laboratory testing per FDA guidelines to ensure that it is:
1. Free of all common allergens, including gluten, dairy/casein, eggs, soy, corn, fish/shellfish, peanuts, and nuts.
2. Exceptionally pure. We carefully test and then select raw materials that are the purest forms available.
3. Free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, fillers, and GMOs.