ANRC is a non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Researching new dietary and nutritional supports for ASD.
- Providing expert information and advice on nutritional issues.
- Producing high quality nutritional supplements and providing them heavily discounted to families.
Announcing the opening of the Autism Nutrition Research Center led by James B. Adams, Ph.D., (director of the Autism/Asperger’s Research Program at Arizona State University and father of a daughter with autism), and a Nutritional/Medical Advisory Board of experts who have participated in major research studies of nutrition status and treatment in children and adults with ASD. Read more
2Trial of gluten/casein-free diet
4 Check Iron & Vitamin D status
5Essential Fatty Acids
10Trial of high dose Vitamin B6
ANRC is proud to introduce ANRC Essentials, a comprehensive vitamin/mineral supplement:
- Designed to meet the special nutritional needs of children and adults with autism/Asperger's/ASD.
- Created by Prof. James Adams, director of the ASU Autism/Asperger’s Research Program , in collaboration with the ANRC Advisory Board.
- Improved version of a Vitamin/Mineral Supplement used in previous published research studies.
- As a non-profit, ANRC Essentials is offered at a heavily discounted price when purchased online .