ANRC is a non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Researching new dietary and nutritional supports for ASD.
- Providing expert information and advice on nutritional issues.
- Producing high-quality nutritional supplements and providing them heavily discounted to families.
Announcing the opening of the Autism Nutrition Research Center led by James B. Adams, Ph.D., (director of the Autism/Asperger’s Research Program at Arizona State University and father of a daughter with autism), and a Nutritional/Medical Advisory Board of experts who have participated in major research studies of nutrition status and treatment in children and adults with ASD. Read more
2Trial of gluten/casein-free diet
4 Check Iron & Vitamin D status
5Essential Fatty Acids
10Trial of high dose Vitamin B6
ANRC is proud to introduce ANRC Essentials Plus, a comprehensive vitamin/mineral supplement:
- Designed to meet the special nutritional needs of children and adults with autism/Asperger's/ASD.
- Created by Prof. James Adams, director of the ASU Autism/Asperger’s Research Program , in collaboration with the ANRC Advisory Board.
- Improved version of a Vitamin/Mineral Supplement used in previous published research studies.
- As a non-profit, ANRC Essentials is offered at a discounted price when purchased online .